After working in the Organizing field (helping clients deal with their clutter both physically & mentally), April Welch re-tooled her skills and set her sights on the uncharted territory of social media.
She now spends her days advising time-saving best practices, helping brands laser focus on how or why their customers make the decisions they do and interpreting data collected from campaigns to help make smarter business decisions.
She loves the power of a brainstorming session, resulting in effective and innovative ways to connect with a client’s social community.
Known for her ability to pull all the swirling pieces together and create a solid plan, she often responds to the title Secret Weapon, Strategy Partner or My Social Media Right Arm as well.
Some of her Specialties are:
- Social Media Strategy
- Online to Offline for Brick & Mortars
- Facebook Pages & Private Groups
- Twitter Conversations
- and newly added Google+ Communities
- Blogger & Brand Campaign Management
- Mom Industry
- Habit Assessments
- Building Organic Loyal Communities
- Virtual Project Management Coaching
- Goals & Deadlines
- Editorial Calendars
- Productivity Coaching
- To Do Lists that get done
- Effective Systems
- Overcoming Overwhelm
Have a question? Let’s chat …
- Monday: by appointment only
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Wednesday: by appointment only
- Thursday: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Friday: by appointment only
- Saturday: by appointment only
- Sunday: Closed